Cosplay for day ?

hello guys in this post i want to share some website that i found selling cool merchandise from theme and game character.

This is some of my favorite game character from different game, do you recognize them ?

As a gamer's how could i not love my favorite game character costume, such as Assasin Creed, Final Fantasy,Halo, Metal Gear, Tekken, Dota, World Warcraft, and so many more. I even still loved Suikoden and Legend of Mana,man.. that game is a legend !. Those two game i started play in PS One after my first game harvest moon of course. The story, the beauty of quest, the armor, the joy every level up, the tears when i finally reach my perfect ending. I continue playing suikoden series in PS Two, but my favorite is Suikoden 2 in PS One. For Legend of Mana i only like when in PS one, i played Dawn of Mana on PS Two but i can't feel the same way. Ah.. i miss those days.

From the left : Suikoden 2 (my favorite series of suikoden)
On the right : Legend of Mana (i only love the PS One series, i don't like the Down o  Mana on PS Two)

Okay back to the main topic. Some time when i really like something i want it all around me or surrounding by it, or something like that. Just like my pet, the problem is i cant see my self wearing such a costume in public. If its for an event like Comic Con or any else. I'll do it all out, maybe. But for my daily i don't think so,i need something that can wearable, it still from your favorite game but looks cool in the same time. That's why merchandise were made. Still,not all store have a high quality product.

I googled this pic and i know that dude on the right thinking.

Well anyone have a free right to wear that in public, just not me. If you the type like me, my friend i found a solution for us. When i was writing my last post yesterday, about The Witcher 3 (Check it too okay) i accidentally found this cool merchandise website. God its like a fate, the store name is Musterbrand its has a logo like a cube split it by line and become like an shuriken emblem kind of thing. . They made jacket, coat, sweater, T-shirt, bag, scarf and some detailed like button from Asasin creed. The best thing is its not just only for male but also available for female, you can choose your size too. Not jus S, M, L or XL. Musterbrand starts from size xs, until xxl. Im happy because its not easy find something like that in size xs, except i ordered custom.

This is some of their product in Assasin Creed series

Deus Ex Collection
Muster brand product Deus Ex Universe
Musterbrand product Halo series

World of Warcraft Collection
Musterbrand product World Warcraft

See i can imagine my self wearing those to my campus, hangout with my gamer  firend's , or go to game event. Im an nerd but dont have to look like one, be nerd in a cool way, be nerd in style guys that's a wiser way.Here in bellow i give you link of  Musterbrand website. Check it out guys, and if you know any store that sell like those cool stuff. Please write it in comment section.

Image result for musterbrand logo
Check out the store salute



Comments

Popular Posts